Saturday, June 1, 2019

STORM A-Brewing

Storm coming in

There's a storm coming in this Saturday evening, on the First of June.

I've had a lovely sushi dinner with a lady friend close to my heart.
Yes, saki has been had.  I'm feeling the buzz and relaxed in my lovely
sanctuary of a cabin.

As it's a blog-a-day, although not much to write/share, I am writing/sharing
because it's my 'self-challenge' and I won't not write.

I love seeing the dark clouds boil in the sky and the wind in the trees blow
the leaves and stir all who are out in the elements.

It was a hot afternoon, first day of switching on my a/c to cool things off.
The canvas is on my easel, and I'm ready to paint some imaginative strokes
of my brush from the infinite creative mind.

There's nothing more to say, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment